2009-10-13

{inspiration} the powder group

my close friend + fellow make-up stylist kat sterrett reminded me the powder group was having a make-up artist summit this weekend in chicago - my own back yard. it's been a couple years since i've had the opportunity to attend one of their events so i jumped on it. these industry leaders inspire + create strong community amongst other make-up artists. so fun connecting with tpg founder michael devellis, media expert kathy aragon, yaby founder/artist liz yu , fellow vancouver native artist + agency owner jon hennessey + finally, the kindly kindred familiar face of david klasfeld creator of the clever cosmetic line occ. surrounding myself with such positive talented people gave me just the boost i needed - reminds me why i love my profession much. fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment